These stunning earring is made of 100% natural beautiful fine oval cut Kyanite. Kyanite is unique in having two hardness values. Lapidaries working with this stone have to constantly adjust their pressure and speed so that they make progress grinding the harder areas yet avoid over cutting the soft areas. The name kyanite is derived from Greek work kayos, meaning blue.
Our Kyanite has a clear royal blue color that looks like sapphire which is the highest quality of this gem.
- Metal: 18K white gold vermeil
- Gemstone: natural Kyanite and accent diamonds
- Origin: Brazil
- Color: royal blue
- Transparency: transparent
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Stone weight: 1.5 ct Kyanite x2
- Total weight: 2.2g for hoop earring, 1.8g for charm, total 4g
-Earring Height: 5/8 in Width: 1/4 in
-Charm Height: 1 in Width: 3/8 in
- Earring style: Huggie
- Single Earring
We hand-selecting conflict-free, high quality materials and honoring the experience of second-generation jewelers, each BOITE LAQUE fine Jewelry piece is meticulously handcrafted.