VINTAGE COSTUME JEWELRY CARE TIPS
All of our Vintage Jewelry are all have their at least 20 years unique characters. A lot of Vintage pieces are triple plated which mean they are more durable . Nevertheless, take good care of your vintage jewelry we have few tips to remember :
- Put your vintage costume jewelry in a soft zipped up pouch to keep it dust free.
- Store your vintage jewelry in a dry, cool and dust-free environment.
- Rhinestone jewelry with foil backing should never be submerged into water.
- Use Rubbing Alcohol or Windex as a cleaning agent.
- Use a soft tooth brush or Q-tip with tiny little bit of Alcohol. Squeeze the excess wetness off the Q-tip or soft toothbrush so that it is barely damp.
- Brush and wipe softly, Be particularly careful with Aurora Borealis stones as they can be scratched easily.
- After you clean your jewelry, Make sure that they are completely dry before you put them away because moisture causes deterioration to your jewels.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about Vintage Jewelry Care at email@example.com