FINE JEWELRY PROFESSIONAL CARE TIPS
Whether you are enquiring about product care or product features, we are here to assist and also we are carefully examined and considered your pieces before carry out any after-sales service, including jewelry repairs, resizing, engraving and more.
Here is some tips for you to maintain its beauty at home.
- Everyday substances like hairspray, lotion, perfume or other cosmetics can contain chemicals that will permanently damage the surface of your pearls and other delicate gems.
- Be careful with light and heat. They can affect a colored gemstone’s durability and color.
- Use Ultra Sonic Cleaner with Caution- be aware that not all gems and jewelry can be safely cleaned in it. Ultrasonic cleaners should not be used to clean: Organic gem materials such as pearl, coral, ivory, or amber. Coated with a non-permanent substance like plastic or wax,heat-treated gemstones.
- Most colored gems can be cleaned with warm water, mild dish soap (no detergents) and a soft brush. Soft gems, such as pearls, on the other hand, can easily scratch. Use a new, clean makeup brush and warm, soapy water to softly clean them.
- Pearls worn often should be restrung once a year.
- box or pouch which is a perfect place to keep your jewelry.
All the fine jewelry purchase from BOITE LAQUE, you can enjoy:
Complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning
We will determine the best method, either through soft brushes or ultrasonic cleaners, to bring the brilliance back to your piece.
Subject to individual styles, we can enlarge or reduce the size of rings, bracelets or necklaces at your request.
Subject to individual styles, you can personalize your piece by engraving a name, phrase, date or even symbol on it.
Removing superficial scratches or dullness, we will delicately restore the luster of your piece.
Subject to the condition of your piece, we will skillfully restore its original appearance or functionality. Services include assembling broken parts as well as reshaping and resetting stones.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com